When a customer makes a booking with you, you automatically receive a confirmation email. If this is not the case, here are some parameters to check.
First of all, use the GMAIL mail client if possible because it is the least restrictive for incoming e-mails. Software such as Outlook, Thunderbird or others have very high security levels and often put in SPAM incoming e-mails that are not.
Next, here are the steps to follow to ensure that booking confirmation emails sent by firstname.lastname@example.org are no longer marked as SPAM:
Step 1: Unmark an email as spam
You can remove a message from the "Spam" folder if you have marked it as spam by mistake:
- Open the Gmail application on your Android phone or tablet.
Note: If the app is not already installed on your device, download it.
- At the top left, press Menu Spam.
- Open the e-mail.
- At the top right, press More Report as non-spam.
Step 2: Add, move or import contacts
You can save names, email addresses, phone numbers and other information in Google Contacts.
Contacts saved in your Google account sync with Google Contacts, as well as with all your Android devices.
Add a contact
- On your computer, open Google Contacts.
- At the top left, click on Create a contact.
- Click on Create a contact or Create multiple contacts.
- Enter the contact information.
- Click on Save.